Friday 22 March 2019 @ 7:00pm Your Time
I N T R O D U C T I O N
If you have found yourself here at this post you have been guided to find a better way to understand and deal with shocking events in your life.
This attunement process is a direct result of my question to the Angels…
“How can I help others who are suffering from the impact of shocking events?”
A few days ago a community was attacked while in prayer in two mosques in Christchurch NZ. This quiet and peaceful country was attacked and shock rippled around the world. It seems in the last two decades there has been an increasing number of shocking events that have rocked humanity to its core.
Empaths and Highly Sensitive People are usually the first people on the scene of a shocking event, because they are often involved in healing, caring and helping industries. As part of their desire to help they will often take on the emotional trauma of others and bury their own responses to the events inside their emotional bodies. They will often do this unconsciously. This action might be an adequate coping mechanism in the immediate emergency but over a period of time it impacts detrimentally on the helpers’ emotional state resulting in PTSD symptoms, depression, burn-out and disassociation in order to function on a day to day basis. If the person is unable to process the emotions effectively addictions to alcohol, drugs, gambling and other behaviours may start to show as a desire to escape and switch off from the trauma.
So how does shock work in the body?
Medically shock is diagnosed as:
Shock may result from trauma, heatstroke, blood loss, an allergic reaction, severe infection, poisoning, severe burns or other causes. When a person is in shock, his or her organs aren’t getting enough blood or oxygen. If untreated, this can lead to permanent organ damage or even death.
But before the body registers shock there is the impact of that shock on the non-physical aspects of the body…
I work with the Angelic Realm to bring forth self care and healing techniques that deal with the wellbeing of your emotional, mental and spiritual bodies… in other words the 75% of you that is not your physical body.
When you register a shocking event a few things happen to you…
- Your non physical bodies go into protection mode by trying to exit the body.
- Your electro-magnetic body registers the shock and alerts the adrenal glands for fight, flee or freeze responses
- Your spiritual body asks – What can I learn here?
- Your mental body asks – How can I protect myself here?
- Your emotional body says – Let me feel, express and respond to this event emotionally…
- Your emotional and spiritual bodies need time to receive and respond and your mental body wants to react immediately. You are in fact, at war with your body’s different needs.
- The best result happens when all of you works together… this is why a rescue remedy such as Bach Flowers or Australian Bush Emergency essences ** are so helpful.
When you work together as one unit, each body has a role to play.
- Your physical body responds to the shock, checks to see if you are hurt and sends information to the brain so it can decide whether to fight to live or not.
- Your mental body decides if your physical body is in danger and looks for a solution to defend the body.
- The spiritual and emotional bodies open themselves to experience the whole event to gain maximum knowledge for the soul to utilise and gain wisdom.
Then as soon as the danger has passed the body goes into recovery mode. The problem of shock, stress and recovery becomes a problem if
- the event is sustained longer than is safe for an individual body to cope with (and this is different person to person)OR
- there are a series of events that happen close to each other consecutively OR
- if previous shocking events have not been properly dealt with OR
- if the person has unresolved emotional trauma from another time (often childhood) that can be triggered by the event.
If the event is too shocking and the mind, heart and spirit cannot make sense of the event then the whole body shuts down.
A person with long term shock responses will often come across as:
- emotionally disconnected or a “zombie”
- emotionally fragile
- suffering with pain in the physical body such as headaches, back aches and non descript pains of all kinds
- heartache… that can be physical
- showing signs of physical injury to the right side of the body
Many years ago a woman came to me because she had been falling down, slipping and spraining the right hand side of her body… wrist, knee and ankle. She had been checked out for neurological imbalances and was given a “clear bill” of health. The first thing I noticed about her was she was not in body, in fact she was almost sitting beside herself and as I looked at these ‘two’ bodies I noticed her physical 3D body was much older than the other – like almost 20 years older. I mentioned to her that I thought she had been through a terrible shock approximately 20 years ago, did she know what it was? Her eyes suddenly filled with tears and she said her son had been killed running across the road. He was 6 at the time and it was coming up to the 20 year anniversary the coming month. As we talked I noticed her energy literally started to thaw in front of me. I suggested a program of flower essences and colour therapy. About 6 weeks later she came to see me, a transformed person. Her face had softened and come alive, her natural bloom and colour had returned to her skin. She’d lost 5kgs, her back was straight and she appeared enthusiastic for life. She said she had finally been able to discuss the loss of her son with her husband and that he too was starting to change. And she’d had no more falls, sprains or disturbances to her right hand side. She was in fact in her body and all parts of her were in harmony.
It would be hard to say how many people are in a state of shock brought about by many different aspects of life, but at a guess I would say at least 50%… and I say this by observing the every people all around me, in the mall, on the street etc. All clients that come to me are in some state of shock and need to be realigned with them-selves.
It is easy to go out of our bodies. The most common time is when we sleep and then when we return to our bodies after sleep, but shocking events trip us more deeply and the impact lasts longer. As a result of this shock we are more likely to be vulnerable to energetic vampires and this in turn creates a whole other level of issues for the soul.
When we do a World Attunement Day session we are holding a space for the whole world to heal. Each person that takes part does so for themselves and those they love, whether they are aware of this or not. Releasing grief or feelings of loneliness or shock are all ways to rebalance our spiritual, emotional and mental bodies into a more harmonious whole… and this in turn opens us to more love, joy and willingness to be true to ourselves and others.
If you would like to take part in this World Attunement Day – Handling Shocking Events attunement all you need do is follow this link: https://melodyrgreenauthor.wordpress.com/
It will take place on Friday 22 March 2019 @7:00pm YOUR time zone.
The angels will keep this portal open for a period of time so that all souls wishing to take part can add their love to the vibration and heal themselves and others who wish it.
With Love and Blessings from
Melody and the Angels
** Flower Essences and Other Tools
- Bach Rescue Remedy – http://www.bachflower.com – follow instructions on label. If you are unable to digest then add a few drops to your hands and massage them into your hands or feet.
- Australian Bush Flower Remedies http://ausflowers.com.au – follow instructions on label.
Who is Melody R. Green?
Melody has agreed to assist us and humanity by giving her time to put this into the world for us. She is an energy tuner (healer) and soul coach and has worked with the Angelic Realm and other entities as guide for more than 25 years. She is making the information available to you and helps hold the space for the connections to happen. This service is free as a gift to humanity and we thank her for her ongoing love and support.
World Attunement Days | ©2019 Melody R. Green | All rights reserved.